Attach New HybridBackpack to Bike Rack
- Open Reflective Triangle to reveal 3 straps. 1 vertical, 2 sides
- Wrap the left side straps and buckle around the rack frame
3. Feed the straps and buckle between the small slits
4. Repeat for the right side straps
5. Feed the Reflective Triangle and slide it under the back of the rack of the rack.
6. Slide the top strap and buckle under the front of the rack
7. Wrap the 2 front and 2 back straps (Black Straps) around any part of the rack and
connect to the velcro on the triangle with the metal hole
8. Attach Lock (sold separately) to metal hole and wrap around bike frame.
9. Attach Light (sold separately) onto slot located on the Reflective Triangle.
Attaching Items to HybridBackpack on Rack
- Place item on rack with Heavy End close to the seatpost
- Connect the 2 side straps and pull tight
- Connect the top and bottom buckle and pull tight
- Tuck excess straps under itself on the opposite side to prevent it from flying around
- Slide the Reflective Triangle piece up or down the vertical strap
After the Ride
- Unbuckle the side, top and bottom straps and remove item off the rack
- Connect the velcro on one side of the Reflective Triangle
- Tuck all straps between the Triangle
- Connect the velcro on all sides of the Reflective Triangle to hide the straps
Have A Safe and Fun Ride